Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Top Headlines – 03 May 2020 | Sunday News
- PM Modi takes stock of issues & reforms in agriculture; urges to use technology to benefit farmers.
- Relief package for MSME sector to be announced soon: Nitin Gadkari.
- The recovery rate from COVID-19 goes up to 26.65 % in-country.
- Govt releases academic calendar for 9th and 10th classes.
- All domestic & international flight services to remain suspended till May 17.
- 422 flights operated under Lifeline Udan to deliver essential medical cargo.
- India to send an additional 34 million HCQ tablets to UAE.
- Armed Forces to carry out a series of activities to thank corona warriors today.
- India High Commission in Bangladesh starts registering Indians willing to return.
- Centre releases 2nd instalment of Rs 500 for women Jan Dhan account holders.
- Iran reports lowest coronavirus infections since March 10.
- For Latest & Educational Update join “Haryana Educational Update” Facebook page.
- Pakistan registers the highest single-day increase in coronavirus cases.
- Bangladesh Railway operates a special parcel train for agricultural goods.
- Sri Lanka: Fundamental rights petition filed with SC against holding general elections on June 20.
- Kazakhstan removes ex-president’s daughter as senate speaker.
- First special-off train from Rajasthan’s Kota arrives at Hatia Railway station in Ranchi.
- Himachal Pradesh govt launches online portal for stranded people.
- Man arrested in Palghar lynching case tests COVID-19 positive.
- Tamil Nadu govt announces several relaxations in lockdown.
- Assam to open its borders with NE states except for Sikkim.
- 200 new mandis from seven states join e-NAM for the marketing of agricultural produce.
- India open to mutually benefitting collaborations with interested countries: Piyush Goyal.
- CAIT to launch national e-commerce marketplace ‘Bharat market’ for retail traders.